Sunday, October 14, 2007

©2000 Denise Van Patten - http://collectdolls.about.com


Today has been a relaxing Sunday and I've had a bit of time to myself to think. Usually I'm trying to think and nothing happens, I just go with the flow of the day. Today I resolved to slow down the hectic pace and reclaim my creative space in peace. This is how I am going to do it:


  • Give thanks to the Lord for the gift of a new day and new blessings
  • Make my DH diabetic cookies! Anyone got a great recipe for oatmeal raisin?
  • Give some tender, loving care to my new doll and create a vision of who she will be and what she will wear. The little one in the picture has some possibilities, with those cute little shoes. I am making red leather shoes for my doll from an old Italian leather belt I "out grew" about 30 years ago.
  • Concentrate on sending several of my dear blogging friends promised goodies. Now I know the meaning of "blogging guilt." The hurrier I go, the behinder I get. This has to stop, right here, right now - this week!
  • Not obsess about STUFF
  • To find joy and love in this wonderful life.

May you all start the week with peace and happiness


Post a Comment