Thursday, August 2, 2007

Summer in Vermont

Here in the Northeast Kingdom the clouds are beautiful. This was taken from my front porch last week . . . awesome! Soon after there was a magnificent rainbow across the sky. Sitting on the front porch in the summer is a pleasure.



For, lo, the winter is past.
The rain is over and gone.
The flowers appear on the earth.
The time of the singing of birds is come.
The Bible

I love my garden . . .
Red Bee Balm
My Beauties

Parsley, Sage, Rosmary and Thyme

My Front Yard

Morning Glories
HollyhocksThe garden path
My tiny back yard, you could say "doll size." I lugged the rocks for the path all last summer, a labor of love. What a nice time I had at lovely, lonely brooks, wading in the water. Rocks are heavy, hmm, I think I have a hernia now. Well I do. I really do but it was worth it (sort of) don't you think?
Happy Gardening, Dolly Dilettante

No comments: