Thursday, August 23, 2007

If At First You Don't Succeed

Ooops, my comments button was turned off. I would be the loneliest blogger in the world if not for dear Jodie

YES, please leave me comments. I adore hearing from you, and it makes my day. And thanks for Jodie coming to the rescue and telling me so diplomatically. It's not always easy pointing out the obvious to someone . . . reminds me of the day I had the courage to tell my friend Olivia that her hair was turning green. I have to admit it did take a me a week or two to tell her . . .

I was hoping to have some lovely pictures of my latest creative stuff to show you, but had to frantically rush them to the shop. I get myself into a dither sewing like a crazy woman. This week I made two lavender pillows, a patchwork tote bag, a bunny softie, and an adorable vintage feed sack apron. Curses, I forgot to photograph them. Alas, no pretty pics. I promise I'll make it up to you next week. Am I forgiven?

4 comments:

Donna said...

Of course we do Meg - keep your lovely posts coming. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your nice comments about my sewing room. Not long now and it will be chokka's (thats Aussie for full!!)

Cathy said...

just read your blog - welcome to the blogging world. I think you have a talent for it. I loved reading about your life on the other side of the world. You have gorgeous pictures of old fashioned things that I just love. I will keep reading, so please keep posting.

Anonymous said...

thanks for dropping by Meg and leaving those lovely comments, it means a lot to me xx

Anonymous said...

What about the one when someone has something between their teeth - that's uncomfortable. Of course I only ever feel I have one option - you gotta say something. Love the embroideries!!