Thursday, November 8, 2007

Dear Friends and Angels

Dear Angel ever at my side,
How lovely you must be
To leave your home in heaven
To guard a one like me.

My project for today was to use up some adorable vintage fabric I found at a market sale with an old pattern I got at the same time. I found it only a little fussy because I made sure the pocket matched the front material. By coincidence, Melissa at Tiny Happy has the same pattern that she made into a sweet little girls apron with bird pockets that you can see here! Take a peek!

This apron is fully lined and ties in the back. Really, it hangs straight, really . . . I had it too far front on the coat hanger, but you get the idea.


Here is the cute pattern, size 3T.

I am jumping from one project to another, sewing by day and decorating "dolly" Christmas trees by night, all for the 25th Annual Christmas Craft Fair in Malden, Massachusetts.

Thank you, my friends, for all your comments that mean so much to me.

Post a Comment